Service Catalogue > Communication > Phone Services
|APPLY FOR THIS SERVICE
To request a new telephone or extension send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- US number of person responsible for telephone
- Username of person responsible for telephone
- Cost centre
- The type of telephone required i.e. normal or secretary
|FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES
Provide either Voice over IP or analogue telephone services to University employees.
Extended features are:
Allows for call backs when called party is unavailable.
Call pickup of remote telephones by means of a call pickup group.
Call forwarding to other extensions or voicemail.
Voicemail delivered to telephone or email
Optional features of this service are:
- Make conference calls with up to 48 participants.
- Boss/secretary setup.
- Monitoring of other extensions by means of Direct Station select keys.
|SERVICE AND SUPPORT
Mondays - Fridays:
08H00 - 12H45
13H45 - 16H30
Weekends & public Holidays: Closed
Assistance and enquiries:
IT Service Desk 021 8084367 or email@example.com
Restore service within 2 hours for a Severity 1 outage, within 24 hours for Severity 2 outage, and within 48 hours for a Severity 3 outage.
All affiliated campuses of Stellenbosch University